Legal Question in Immigration Law in Illinois

I have received notice from USCIS and I want to show this to lawyer and ask what it means

Asked on 7/03/19, 4:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

You should find an immigration attorney in your area. Try Google, Yelp or the Bar Assoc. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 7/04/19, 9:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Illinois