Legal Question in Investment Law in Illinois

As two students going to a university, we're looking to set up an undergraduate investment fund managed by a specific group of university employed students. Would we need to pursue non-profit incorporation to make this work? Or is there another path?

Asked on 5/05/12, 8:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Moens Moens Law Offices, Chartered

I would suggest that you need to review your entire plan with an attorney who is well-versed in securities law.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/12, 1:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in Illinois