Legal Question in Employment Law in Illinois

what do i do if i feel that i have been wrongfully terminated from my job

Asked on 9/30/09, 1:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sal Sheikh

You should speak with an Employment attorney regarding the specific facts of your discharge.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/09, 2:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Illinois