Legal Question in Employment Law in Illinois

I was terminated for performance on Jan 4th 2017. I signed a separation agreement and returned it to my former employer. The agreement stated that in exchange for my agreement I will receive a severance payment. I expected the payment three weeks ago, nothing. The HR contacts are not returning my calls. What options do I have?

Asked on 2/08/17, 6:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Betty Tsamis Tsamis Law Firm PC

When does the agreement provide payment will be made? You would consult with an employment attorney. Many will initially speak with you, usually by phone, at no charge.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/17, 5:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Illinois