Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Illinois

What type of Lawyer do I need for a case of wrongfully placement of a critically Ill child in a behavioral health center that has serious health problems where she ended up in a Hospital in ICU and almost died.

Asked on 9/08/10, 6:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nima Taradji Taradji Law Offices

You need to give a lot more facts. From first glance it sounds like you need a personal injury attorney...

I hope this helps-


Nima Taradji


Disclaimer: I am a lawyer licensed in the State of Illinois only, and I am not your lawyer (unless you have been in my office and signed a contract). This communication is not intended as legal advice, and no attorney client relationship results. Please consult your own attorney for legal advice. This is for informational purposes only.

Read more
Answered on 9/13/10, 6:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Illinois