Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

my attorney and i signed settlement agreement and later want to settle for less,can i sue him for malpractice?

Asked on 3/05/13, 9:10 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sal Sheikh

Need to know more info?

Read more
Answered on 3/05/13, 10:09 pm

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

I am not sure of what you are asking. I agree with Sal, you need to provide more information

Read more
Answered on 3/06/13, 7:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois