Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

Do I have a case.

My son was riding his bike on the next block over from his grandmother house when in fell in a pot hole that was on the side walk, his arm was broke in three different places. he had to have two different surgery because one doctor didn't put a pin in his arm so they had to take him to surgery and put a rod in his arm. this happen 4 to 5 years ago can i still sue the city i have pictures of the side walk and street before and after the streets was fixed.

Asked on 10/04/06, 12:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott A. Blumenshine Blumenshine Law Group

Re: Do I have a case.

You might. How old is your son?

Where did the fall occur?

Was there a private property owner that

made regular use and exercised control

over the sidewalk?

Please advise.

Scott Blumenshine

Read more
Answered on 10/04/06, 12:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois