Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

I changed attorneys early in my personal injury case. should I have to pay the former attorney's fees as well as the current attorney's?

Asked on 7/30/12, 5:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nima Taradji Taradji Law Offices

Yes. He is entitled to a reasonable compensation for whatever work he/she did on your case.

Read more
Answered on 7/30/12, 6:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois