Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

I would like to know if someone can help me? My daughter and myself were in a car accident on 08/03/2011. GWC law firm took over the case. But APOLLO insured is denying the claim saying that the insurance is stating that the driver who hit me from behind has failed to call them and report the incident. Now My daughter and myself are stuck with medical bills and they need to be taken care of and my daughter and myself are still suffering from the impact. Please Help and Thank You.

Asked on 3/26/12, 2:49 pm

5 Answers from Attorneys

Sal Sheikh

You may need to use your uninsured motorist protection if you have it with your own insurance. Another option would be to file suit against the negligent driver who hit you.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/12, 3:07 pm

Nima Taradji Taradji Law Offices

What help do you need? Have you discussed this with your attorney? Did you have insurance yourself? You need to discuss this with your attorney.

If you have uninsured motorist, you can make a claim on that-your attorney should be able to help you out-if not, call my office.

I hope this helps

Read more
Answered on 3/26/12, 3:40 pm
Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove


Very frustrating. It is unclear to me whether GWC works for you? If so, you should make an appointment to discuss the situation with them as they have the most knowledge of all of the circumstances. If they represent the other driver or Apollo, you need to contact an attorney who can discuss options with you. For example, I had a case recently that was similar to yours, and I wrote a letter to the uncooperative driver explaining how he could be causing himself a lot of grief and trouble and possibly a judgment that he would have to pay out of his own pocket by not cooperating with his own insurance company. Bottom line, he cooperated and ultimately my client was compensated by his insurer. Most injury lawyers will provide a free consultation. Call one if GWC does not represent you. Good luck

Read more
Answered on 3/29/12, 2:26 pm
Sal Sheikh

You need an attorney.

Call some of the ones who have answered your questions.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/13, 11:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois