Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

I developed tendionitus in my shoulder from performing my regular job and after the companys investigation they denied me my workmans comp And now I cannot return to work until medically released. So I have no income and all my medical exspences are on me. What should I do, I had a previous injury to this shoulder from a slip and fall at another job and now it is preventing me from certain actions as well at my new job.

Asked on 3/01/12, 12:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

See a workman's comp attorney. The employer doesn't deny comp; it's the company's workman's comp insurance company. And if you weren't represented in that process, you definitely need to be represented now.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/12, 7:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois