Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

I got hit by a government car walking a patient to their car while working for the VA. They sent me to employee health and gave me 400 ibroprophen and an ice pack. Nothing else, no xrays. I returned back on Monday because i was having more pain and could bearly walk up steps. Since thentheir ddoctors are of the opinion that as long as I can do my job even though I can't walk up steps with groceries or take out garbage do laundry its fine because those are not part of my job description. Is there anything I can do?

Asked on 1/02/17, 12:06 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Wunsch Law Offices John C. Wunsch, P.C.

You may have a case against the United States under the Federal Tort Claims Act.

Please call should you wish to discuss.

Many thanks,


Law Offices


(312) 977--9900

Read more
Answered on 1/02/17, 3:55 pm
Henry Repay Law Offices of Henry Repay

You have a claim, but federal tort claims are complex. You will need to arrange a consultation with a well-recommended firm. Do not delay as you risk your rights expiring.

Read more
Answered on 1/03/17, 6:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois