Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

I stayed the night at an hotel and was biten by bed bugs. What right do I have?

Asked on 5/15/12, 1:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Report the hotel to the building department, the hotel chain if any, the Better Business Bureau. See an MD immediately if you need medical help and submit the bills to the hotel. If they don't pay you will probably have to sue, but proving where you received your injuries may be extremely difficult. You also may have picked bugs up by the experience and I wouldn't unpack anyplace else until you and your belongings are totally de-bugged.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/12, 5:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois