Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

Suffering from Anosmia

I was injured in an auto accident on 07/01/00. I was rearended and sufered a concussion and head laceration. About 2 weeks after I realized I had no taste or smell. I had an MRI which did not detect any bruising on the brain and my doctor said the insurance company could argue that I am faking it. Well I am not. Do you have any suggestions on dealing with this situation?

Asked on 8/19/00, 10:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Bagnall Law Office of Scott Bagnall

Re: Suffering from Anosmia

Sure. Have a competent MD diagnose the condition. Then have the MD give (written is best) a relationship between the trauma and the diagnosed injury. If you get all of this then find a competent personal injury attorney.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/00, 12:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois