Legal Question in Product Liability in Illinois

can i get compensation from getting erectile dysfunction off a perscription drug (respadol)

Asked on 5/31/11, 4:10 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Nima Taradji Taradji Law Offices

Possibly. I will need a lot more details from you than you have provided. Contact my office to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 5/31/11, 4:33 pm
Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

I am saddened to read about the situation. Yes, you may have a case to file. However, there are a number of factors that need to be considered. For example, the dosage, how often taken, length of time on the medication and whether there were proper

warnings must be considered in order to properly evaluate your


Please contact me if you wish to discuss your

situation in further detail or visit my blog for information

on bad drug related cases.

Read more
Answered on 5/31/11, 6:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in Illinois