Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Illinois

If i find mold in the residence i am occupying "twice" and decide it's no longer safe and prepare to move could i receive moving expense assistance from the landlord or reimbursement of my moving expenses?

Asked on 6/21/13, 11:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Walter Palmer Law Office of Walter Palmer

No. The best you can do is a release for the lease. Your ZIP code shows that you live in Chicago. I would check with the city to see what can be done.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/13, 5:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Illinois