Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Illinois

On foreigners investing in condo units here in the Philippines... What protection do we have against delayed turnover say bec of earthquake and the real estate company going bankrupt? What if I have already paid up 50% and the construction of the building is halted and won't be continued anymore? What right do I have over the property? Will the real estate developer return my money? Thanks!

Asked on 7/26/13, 9:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

This is confusing: Is this a condo in Illinois, or in the Philipines. Please clarify.

Read more
Answered on 7/31/13, 10:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Illinois