Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Illinois

I live in Illinois. Im trying to evict a tenant for non payment of rent. I have already served a 5 day eviction notice to the daughter of the tenant. I think the tenant has moved out and the daughter is still living at the house. DO I file a" Complaint In Forcible Entry and Detainer" against both the daughter and tenant or just the tenant to get them out of the house?

Asked on 7/27/13, 1:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Walter Palmer Law Office of Walter Palmer

Use every name you have and end it with "and other unknown parties."

Read more
Answered on 7/27/13, 5:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Illinois