Legal Question in Social Security Law in Illinois

Can a judge order me to give SSDI check to non custodial parent

Asked on 10/25/11, 8:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Shimberg Shimberg and Crohn, P.C.

The judge probably did not order that. SSDI is exempt. But the judge can order you to pay money and if you do not put you in jail, so do what you want.(bring a toothbrush)

Read more
Answered on 11/04/11, 2:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Illinois