Legal Question in Traffic Law in Illinois

I was caught speeding on an uninsured motorcycle in IL, do I need to get a lawyer for my court date in order to reduce any penalties?

Asked on 3/09/20, 10:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Juan Ooink Ooink Law

Yes, your best option to reduce any penalties is to walk in with a lawyer by your side. You also need to make sure that you bring proof that the motorcycle is now insured. The sooner you hire an attorney, the better.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/20, 8:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Illinois