Legal Question in Workers Comp in Illinois

i cut off my pinky finger and broke the bone bone in 2 spots whats am i entitled too

Asked on 9/08/10, 2:02 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sal Sheikh

You need to consult with a Workers Compensation attorney regarding the specifics of your claim.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

312-532-8554 OR [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/13/10, 2:10 pm

Nima Taradji Taradji Law Offices

I am assuming that this happened while you were working and in the course of your employment. If so, you are entitle to have your medical bills paid, wage loss and temporary total disability. You should speak with an attorney immediately because, depending on how the injury occurred, you may also be entitled to a third party action against anyone who may have been concurrently negligent along with your employer.

I will need more information in order to give you an answer with more detail. Feel free to call my office if you have any additional questions or for follow up.

I hope this helps-


Disclaimer: I am a lawyer licensed in the State of Illinois only, and I am not your lawyer (unless you have been in my office and signed a contract). This communication is not intended as legal advice, and no attorney client relationship results. Please consult your own attorney for legal advice. This is for informational purposes only.

Read more
Answered on 9/13/10, 4:10 pm
John Wunsch Law Offices John C. Wunsch, P.C.

Dear Sirs,

Please call our office. You may have both a workmen's compensation case as well as a third party liability case.

Each will need to be addressed separately.

Law Offices


(312) 977--9900

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/14/10, 9:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Illinois