Legal Question in Workers Comp in Illinois

If an employee is working for me for a couple weeks and pulls a muscle, can he/she file for workmans comp.

Asked on 1/02/12, 5:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

terrence rubino rubino ruman crosmer smith and sersic

if the employee was on the job doing something in the course of his/her employment and is injured, a worker's comp claim can be filed. however if it is something minor and temporary what your workers comp insurance will have to pay will probably be very minor. most employees/people in good faith are not looking for trouble. good luck.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/12, 6:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Illinois