Legal Question in Workers Comp in Illinois

I fell and injured myself at work and no witness of the accident. I'm afraid that my workers comp claim will be denied for not having a witness to teh incident. What will happen to my case?

Asked on 7/27/10, 8:38 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Sal Sheikh

You should consult with a Workers Compensation attorney.

If you would like to discuss the details of your claim feel free to contact me.

312-532-8554 OR [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/27/10, 11:42 am

Matthew Willens Willens Law Offices, P.C.

I would imagine you reported your accident soon after it happened. If so, there should be no problem. We would be glad to discuss your case with you. Please feel free to contact Willens Law Offices at 312-957-4165. Thanks.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/10, 12:13 pm
Nima Taradji Taradji Law Offices

That may or may not be a cause to worry. However, you would do yourself a favor by contacting an attorney who does worker's compensation cases. He or she will be able to properly set up your case to minimize the chances of anyone doubting your claim because of a lack of witnesses

I hope this helps-

Nima Taradji

Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice. It is merely intended to provide general information and for entertainment purposes and is only for issues arising under Illinois Law. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. It is always advisable to contact an attorney directly to find answers based on the facts unique to your case.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/10, 4:00 pm
John Wunsch Law Offices John C. Wunsch, P.C.

Dear Sirs,

You should seek out and obtain a qualified attorney to represent your interests.

Please call our office (312) 977--9900 should you wish to discuss.

All best,

Law Offices


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/28/10, 9:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Illinois