Legal Question in Workers Comp in Illinois

I was hurt at work over 3 months ago. injury to my back I had no pain when released now my back is hurting again and I no longer work for that employer due to severe safety hazards. Also can no longer persue my college degree which was firefighting due to my back what do I do? I have a lot of pain now due to my past injury.

Asked on 11/19/13, 1:25 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Nima Taradji Taradji Law Offices

You need to talk to an attorney who does WC cases and see what's what. It does not matter that you are now working for a new employer if when you were hurt the injury was work related and your were employed. Contact my office as we do this sort of cases all the time.

I hope this helps-

Read more
Answered on 11/19/13, 1:31 pm
Charles Candiano Candiano Law Office

Every day you wait to consult an experienced Workers' Compensation attorney, you decrease the likelihood of EITHER a good physical result OR a favorable Decision from the Commission.

Find an experienced Workers' Compensation attorney on Law QA. Attorneys on Law QA want to help you but they are NOT permitted to solicit your business. YOU must contact them.

Candiano Law Office

Charles J. Candiano

53 West Jackson Blvd.

Suite 1337

Chicago, IL 60604

(888) 373-9964 toll-free

(312) 465-2914 telephone

(312) 624-8184 fax


email: [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 11/20/13, 3:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Illinois