Legal Question in Workers Comp in Illinois

i injure my thumb at work. after being off workmans comp want me to go back to work and the havent fixed my thumb Got a shot in it yesterday for my trigger finger and it hurt more now than before i let him give me the shot. If i refuse to go back untill its closer to 75% or more can they fire me and cut off workmans comp

Asked on 8/07/10, 7:56 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Matthew Willens Willens Law Offices, P.C.

Probably not though you certainly should have a workers' compensation lawyer on your side to level the playing field. Please feel free to contact me directly at 312-957-4165 to discuss your case.

Matt Willens

Read more
Answered on 8/12/10, 9:08 am

John Wunsch Law Offices John C. Wunsch, P.C.

Dear Sirs,

You should have an attorney represent your interest so that all benefits are timely paid. In addition, the threat of termination can be addressed by the lawyer as well.

Please call our office should you wish to discuss your case. (312) 977--9900.

Many thanks,

Law Offices


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/16/10, 8:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Illinois