Legal Question in Workers Comp in Illinois

how do I get workmans comp to make my x pay his child support?

Asked on 9/22/15, 10:59 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 9/23/15, 5:47 pm
Charles Candiano Candiano Law Office

If I understand correctly that:

A. Your ex was injured at work in the state of Illinois and currently has a Worker's Compensation claim filed with the Illinois Worker's Compensation Commission;


B. Your ex is behind in child support payments

You take a copy of the court's order for child support to the Illinois Worker's Compensation Commission and file it under your ex's Worker's Compensation claim number. You can look up that number on the internet or you can call the Commission to get it.

Read more
Answered on 9/25/15, 6:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Illinois