Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

Whether A Government Servant file a Writ Petition in the High Court without obtaining permission from the higher authority? as per Conduct Rules?

Asked on 6/14/11, 1:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dinesh Yadav Dinesh Yadav and Associates

A Government servant need not seek permission of higher authority for filing of writ petition as it is for enforcement of constitutional rights.

Read more
Answered on 6/15/11, 1:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India