Legal Question in Administrative Law in India


I wasn't sure which option to choose from the drop-down, please direct this question to whoever can help me. I changed my surname after marriage, but my PAN card and other bank details still have my maiden name. Is it OK to change back to my maiden name instead of updating all the records? If yes, should this be updated elsewhere? Should I get my PAN card updated again though it has my maiden name (I mean if I choose to change it back...)

Is it OK to change lastnames so frequently? I just don't want to update all the records and I want my maiden name back...

Please help...


Asked on 6/04/11, 9:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

why dont u add ur maiden name with your surname

like aishwarya rai bachan

Read more
Answered on 6/07/11, 1:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India