Legal Question in Admiralty Law in India

i want to marry a women who is not divorced. she has a child, she also wants to marry me. her husband has left her. on asking for divorce her husband does not allow to give her divorce. whether we can marry in court without getting har divorced. whether our marriage will be valid in the court of law. if any person from her side claims whether our marriage will be valid or not. whithout divorce can we marry in court. if we get married whether any problem will not arise in the court of law.please suggest

Asked on 12/15/11, 2:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

the marriage will be void ab initio and you would also be held guilty of bigamy. better seek divorce before going for marriage. marriage without divorce would complicate life of all the person involved.

Read more
Answered on 12/17/11, 6:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in India