Legal Question in Admiralty Law in India

Can a Metropolitan Magistrate (MM) passed a order of RTR (right of residence) in Domestic Violence case. One year ago. Can the MM Modify / Recall it. If yes, plz tel me in which section. If no, then what is the other procedure in law for it.

Asked on 11/01/11, 3:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

yes, the magistrate can pass residence orders under Domestic Violence Act and he also has a right to recall the order u/s 25 of the said act.

Read more
Answered on 11/02/11, 2:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in India