Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

case pending in high court party the society, joint collector and rdo. My plot of 250 sq yards is in this disputed case. There is a status quo on the entire society. I want relief to construct house on my plot

Asked on 4/01/13, 3:42 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

Approach the court and seek relief.

Read more
Answered on 4/02/13, 2:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India