Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

My maternal uncle died on 27th Dec.2010. He was working on a private Ltd co. for last 6 months before he died.As per the abovenamed company process, his due amount was Rs.22018/=.His mother is still alive in bed ridden condition.On behalf of her I claimed the amount from the abovenamed company.The abovenamed company ask me to produce the original Death Certificate along with a photo copy of my maternal uncle.I already produced that and they gave me a "FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT LETTER" along with cash Rs.10000/= and a SBI cheque amounted to Rs.12018/= in name of myself.But after deposited the cheque in my personal savings account, it's get bounced due to "insufficient funds". I've tried to contact them by phone but failed.


Asked on 7/12/11, 3:58 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

send the legal notice within 30 days or contact any local advocate he will guide you proprerly.


Read more
Answered on 7/13/11, 12:57 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

thats ryt send them legal notice

Read more
Answered on 7/14/11, 2:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India