Legal Question in Banking Law in India


my question is

can a resigned person have right to claim bonus?

i have the letter of my bm in which he provided the rating of the year in the mean time i got new job and i mark the resign now im serving my notice period

Asked on 7/26/13, 5:35 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Yes, if you have worked for the period considered for bonus.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/13, 11:45 pm

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Yes, Payment of Performance bonus or incentive bonus is dependent on the terms and conditions of your appointment. If the Company has stated that only those employees who are on the rolls of the Company as on the date of declaration of the bonus are entitled for bonus, then since you are still serving the notice period in the Company, you are eligible for bonus.


Read more
Answered on 7/27/13, 12:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India