Legal Question in Banking Law in India

wilful offender

hi i unknowingly gave a computer

dealer goods worth 11 lakhs out of

which 3 lakhs are paid rest of the

7cheques have bounced ,after

finding out i found that this is his

normal way of working as many

traders he has cheated like this ,he

has a lawyer freind who is helping

him to dupe traders and even the

bank manager from where the

cheques are issued is with him what

should i do ,he is asking me to put a

case on him in a casual way,please

let me know

Asked on 5/28/08, 3:50 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Homi Maratha N.N. Maratha & Co.-Advocates

Re: wilful offender

Already replied.

Read more
Answered on 6/16/08, 3:20 pm
Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

Re: wilful offender

Already Replied

Read more
Answered on 5/28/08, 8:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India