Legal Question in Bankruptcy in India

I have personnel loan of about 5 lac..and paying for 2.5 yrs without break. but suddenly I have lost my job and currently unable to pay the installment for some time.. bank people are asking me to pay rather I have mentioned my genuine problem to them. could u suggest any remedies for this..

Asked on 3/27/12, 7:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

in case they pressurize you for payment without resorting to legal recourse, you may file a police complaint to them and/or approach a lawyer for issuing them a legal notice.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/12, 8:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in India