Legal Question in Bankruptcy in India

Hello sir I have taken a credit card some of Rs 60 thousand and been paid intereste some of Rs 2700 since from 2009 to 2012 and I ask for EMI which they didnt provide and last month of the 2012 my company didn't paid me a salary and i left the job without a penny now bank are asking me to pay back which is I am not able to pay even I am working in my home place and I earn 8000 per month ...if I don't pay they are telling me about ligell action from there side can you suggest me what to do shall I fill the form of bankruptcy and the amount they are asking me to pay is 75000Rs

Asked on 1/21/13, 3:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

Engage a lawyer as he would have many questions to ask you and then advice you.........Please check Sanjay Kalra and Associates on the internet to know more about your query and the legal services we are rendering for our clients from all over the World.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/13, 10:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in India