Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Dear Sir

My Husband(62) is totally in control of his mistress and he has sold almost his 90% property and he is denying having any relationship with me.

I have all the evidence in my favour like id and address proof ,marriage photographs,marriage invitation card ,125 CRPC maintenance order of Rs.500/- per month . I have filed case for cancellation of the sale deed of one plot of land which was sold my husband to a third party 1 and half years ago basis (maintenance ka var sarjit hai: hindi word written in my petition for cancellation of the sale deed) ,making party to the purchaser and my husband.

It is more than 1 year neither my husband nor any or the party has filed any reply in this case. How i (56)can get the sale deed cancelled.Please Suggest.

It is

Asked on 8/01/12, 12:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You may file a suit for realization of maintenance amount and its enhancement and attachment of properties of your husband on the ground that he is trying to sell off the entire properties and immovable s to third parties and trying to escape from the liability of paying maintenance to you with the influence of some concubine (if possible provide all the details of that lady to court) , I think it is better to file this suit at Family Court of your area, since if this case is filed at family court you are required to pay a very small amount as court fee. otherwise you are required to make huge payments towards court fees. Take steps to enhance your maintenance and get an attachment, subsequently you can demand a share of property of the husband as a settlement or by adjustments.In the case of matter you had filed , ask your advocate to file an application to attach the property immediately, then both of them will appear in court..

Read more
Answered on 4/09/13, 2:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India