Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Dear Sir

My Husband(62) is totally in control of his mistress and he has sold almost his 90% property and he is denying having any relationship with me.

I have all the evidence in my favour like id and address proof ,marriage photographs,marriage invitation card ,125 CRPC maintenance order of Rs.500/- per month . I have filed case for cancellation of the sale deed of one plot of land which was sold my husband to a third party 1 and half years ago basis (maintenance ka var sarjit hai: hindi word written in my petition for cancellation of the sale deed)i think the ground of cancellation is the maintenance on charge ,making party to the purchaser and my husband.

It is more than 1 year neither my husband nor any or the party has filed any reply in this case. How i (56)can get the sale deed cancelled.Please Suggest

Asked on 8/02/12, 11:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

i think your case is not so strong. for further deatils please contact with me

Read more
Answered on 8/08/12, 9:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India