Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

my fatherwhen he was a minor, my grandfather gave will for ancestral property. my father has two sisters. my father died on 1989 and now the property is in my name. my aunt filed a suit for the partition. what is the possibility of winning the case.

Asked on 2/07/12, 8:58 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

in case the property was self acquired by your grandfather, the will holds good and your aunt s suit may get frustrated. however, it is advisable to see a lawyer in person with all the documents.

Read more
Answered on 2/07/12, 9:55 pm

Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

Your aunty's are going to get frustrated and i am sure if your lawyer do the case competently , you'll win.

Read more
Answered on 2/07/12, 11:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India