Legal Question in Construction Law in India


my 7 floor terrace is leaking. flat is at miraroad east. in 1997 i had given an application. n still the problem is not solved. TOOK UP THAT POINT DURING THE SOCIETY MEETING. and waited that they might take some action. out of 4 flats on our floor only 3 are occupied. and out of that only our terrace is leaking. heavily.what should i do . pleasre advise me legally so that the work may be started of repairing, because during monsoons it leaks very heavily. please.advise me at earliest.

Asked on 9/05/09, 10:36 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

you may approach to the consumer court or file an application before court for direction to the society to repair the same.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/06/09, 12:22 am

Seshadri Srinivasan

First issue a lawyer notice to the society detailing facts and your just demands, then you can proceed to file a consumer case.

Read more
Answered on 11/05/09, 11:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India