Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

dear sir,

I've availed a housing loan from my employer(Nationalised bank), after 10 years of service i've resigned, but the bank did not accept the resignation and removed me from service for unauthorised absence, subsequently the Housing loan became NPA, and the bank issued SARFASI notice, and as per the notice i've cleared the loan, but the bank did not released the documents without any written reason(orally informed i,ve to pay commercial rate of interest not agreed upon interest), i've filed the case with consumer forum it is under trial, here the question is am i eligible or right to file a case in consumer court/forum?

Asked on 11/18/09, 2:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Seshadri Srinivasan

It depends on the transaction documents only.

Read more
Answered on 11/18/09, 9:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India