Legal Question in Consumer Law in


The transporter against whom I had filed a consumer case has shut down the old company and renamed a new company by shifting its old office few doors away on the same street.

The original owner respondent has become a contact member in the new company.

Will I be able to re-send a consumer court notice to the new company and original respondent now?


Asked on 6/13/11, 3:15 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

G. M. Gupta gmguptaandassociates

yes you can. implead the person who is the owner

Read more
Answered on 6/13/11, 4:14 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

yes u may

Read more
Answered on 6/13/11, 11:14 am
Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates


Read more
Answered on 6/16/11, 5:10 am
Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates


Read more
Answered on 6/16/11, 10:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in