Legal Question in DUI Law in India

i was caught by the police for drinking and driving 4 months back, they have produced a summonce for me 10 days back and i was not able to receive it ,now it has become warrant for arrest how to overcome this issue?

Asked on 1/09/12, 10:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735)

you may hire a lawyer and he may get the warrants cancelled.

Read more
Answered on 1/09/12, 11:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in India