Legal Question in Education Law in India

my child in private school now i want to change school i was ask to principal give me lc but principal ignoring me what i do

Asked on 5/10/10, 12:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You may write a registered letter to the principal with a copy to the concerned authorities.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/10, 9:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India