Legal Question in Education Law in India


I have appeared in 10th std.exam from cbse school in maharashtra. I came to Maharashtra in june 2006. Now I am going to take the admission in 11th hyderabad (AP). I am planning to appear in MH-CET 2010, can I get the domicile certificate at that time for the egibility criteria.

Asked on 4/01/08, 12:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Re: Domicile

For domicile it is necessary that either person should have born or have permanently stayed for minimum 5 years or should have property in the state etc.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/08, 1:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India