Legal Question in Education Law in India


mai mumbai me rahta hu magar mai bhav nagar me paida hua aur mumbai me medical me admission lena chahta hu to domicile kaise banega

Asked on 5/29/08, 3:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vijay Chandavale Advocate Vijay Chandavale & Associates

Re: domicile

well domicile can be obtained by birth and by residence

Read more
Answered on 6/04/08, 9:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India