Legal Question in Education Law in India

against exams

i am an non matric (s.s.c fail student)isnt there any institute in mumbai were i can get an simply exams and i can pass upto grad/h.s.c so i can get help against my carrier as i am an middel cast so i cant efford to much fees an as i working for custom house agent and i am intrested to work in mundra port or any shipping line

so please help for this

Asked on 2/06/08, 10:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Re: against exams

Inappropriate category.consult any counsallar for guidance.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/08, 11:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India