Legal Question in Education Law in India

notary affidavit

details regarding notary affidavit to be notarised from the place where the sponserer is currently working[USA],what proof is to be given to prove the relation with the sponserer

Asked on 3/09/08, 12:32 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Vivek Mapara Vivek N. Mapara

Re: notary affidavit

For making affidavit you need not give any proof. you just have to get affidavit prepared, and swear it, and get it notarized from public notary.

if the affidavit is to be send to foreign country, then it has to be notarized from the foreign embassy of the country, where such notraized affidavit has to be send.

Further if the proof is required, then you can have reference to the agreement between u and sponsoers.

For further details feel free to contact

Read more
Answered on 3/09/08, 4:46 am
G. M. Gupta gmguptaandassociates

Re: notary affidavit

where such affidavit is asked there some formats are given. if such format is given then ur work is done however if not then make an affidavit swearing the relationship details and if any other statemnt is required and then get it notarized or attested by oath commissioner or from and designated officer and then it is ready

Read more
Answered on 3/09/08, 6:49 am
Siddharth Srivastava Siddharth Srivastava

Re: notary affidavit

As such no proof is required on your part.

Read more
Answered on 3/09/08, 10:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India