Legal Question in Education Law in India

hello sir, i want to know that CAN I CHANGE HIS NAME FOR ALL FUTURE PURPOSES even i have this name in all educational documents and i am a government employee.

Asked on 8/09/11, 7:26 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

Who is "his name you are planning to change " please clarify.

Read more
Answered on 8/09/11, 9:16 am
Somnath Bharti Bharti & Associates (Advocates and Corporate Lawyers)

Of course, you can but if you be specific to the purpose you wish to change your name for, I would give you exact steps to follow to accomplish the same.

Read more
Answered on 8/09/11, 11:28 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

change of name is possible

Read more
Answered on 8/09/11, 11:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India