Legal Question in Education Law in India

Sir, there is a difference of one month in my DATE OF BIRTH certificate and SSC(10th) marks memo, what should i need to do now.

I have been advised to get a document from court but no lawyer is giving clear advice and showing the right procedure. plz reply to me.

Asked on 7/05/10, 11:18 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

vijyant nigam vijyant nigam & associates advocates (M.09807349001) [email protected]

it depends on your choice that which date u want to use.

if the date is wrongly mentioned in the ssc memo then u should apply for its correction and if the date is wrongly mentioned in the birth certificate then u should apply for correction in the certificate to the office of nagar nigam concerned department.

the other way out u should ask me personally.

Read more
Answered on 7/06/10, 1:21 am
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You should approach the concerned academic institutions for change of record on the basis of your Date of Birth Certificate.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/10, 8:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India