Legal Question in Environmental Law in India

I am staying at Secunderabad.My neighbour who stays just beide my house has four sons.All four sons are college students.These four sons play cricket infront of my house by gathering school childrens and create nuisance by shouting loudly, using vulgur language i even talk to my guest in my house.They play cricket with full force infront of my house the ball falls in my houseand hits the computer and sometimes the ball falls even in the kitchen.My two wheeler is parked infront of my house the ball damages my vehicle also.I have requested several times to them and even to their parents to not to allow their children to play cricket on road but they never bothered my words and encouraged their children to continue playing.All my family members are sufferring from mental agony.I have also given police complain but the police warned them and went away.After few days they again started to play infront of my house.How can i stop them playing cricket on road can i file criminal complain against them or can i loged FIR against them.How can i prove this in court please advise how can i stop them playing can i seek for perpetual injunction against them please advise

Asked on 6/11/11, 4:13 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

There may not be any cognisable offence made out and therefore you may not be able to lodge a FIR.

Consider obtaining necessary order of injunction from civil court.

Read more
Answered on 6/11/11, 11:02 pm

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

yes u can go to civil court

u can collect evidences regarding your complaint through video recording or other means

to prove your case further

Read more
Answered on 6/13/11, 10:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Environmental Law questions and answers in India